In the past I've taught courses and advised students at the following institutions. For more context, please see my resumé.
- AP CS (3 sections): F'15, W'15, S'16
- Software Design: F'15
- Computer Graphics: W'16
- Data Structures (2 sections): S'16
- Two term-length independent projects: PACTF and
- CS111 (Intro): S'14, W'15
- CS201 (Data Structures): F'13, S'14
- CS202 (Math of CS): F'14, S'15
- CS252 (Algorithms): F'13, W'14, F'14
- CS257 (Software Design): S'15
- CS318 (Medical Imaging): W'14
- Three comps groups —
- Five student research assistants working on medical imaging (diffusion MRI signal modeling) and computer graphics (real-time voxelization for physics simulation).
- CS931 (CS for Humanities): S'13